Spread the Word!
To ensure that all stakeholders are represented, we invite you to engage your colleagues, professional membership societies, advocates, and constituents using online resources developed for each conference. These tools allow you to easily:
- Encourage stakeholder groups to add a web button to their site.
- Include a conference slide in upcoming presentations.
- Email conference details to your colleagues.
- Send information to listservs.
- Include a short article in newsletters or other publications.
Spread the Word About Past Conferences
- Family History and Improving Health
- Diagnosis and Management of Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (DCIS)
- Enhancing Use and Quality of Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Lactose Intolerance and Health
- Vaginal Birth After Cesarean: New Insights
- Preventing Alzheimer’s Disease and Cognitive Decline
- Inhaled Nitric Oxide Therapy for Premature Infants
- Role of Active Surveillance in the Management of Men With Localized Prostate Cancer
We want to hear from you! Please contact us with your comments or questions.