NIH Consensus Development Conference
October 20–22, 2008
Final Statement | PDF
Program & Abstracts | PDF
Archived Videocast Day 1 | 2 | 3
Planning Committee | Panel
Documents in PDF format require the Adobe Acrobat Reader®.
If you experience problems with PDF documents, please download
the latest version of the Reader®.
The Consensus Development panel assessed the evidence on the following conference questions:
- What is the current burden of hepatitis B?
- What is the natural history of hepatitis B?
- What are the benefits and risks of the current therapeutic options for hepatitis B?
- Which persons with hepatitis B should be treated?
- What measures are appropriate to monitor therapy and assess outcomes?
- What are the greatest needs and opportunities for future research on hepatitis B?
|Learn more about the NIH Consensus Development Program|
|Join the Consensus Development Program Information Network|
|Contact us with any questions or comments|
Kelli Marciel, Communications Director
MarcielK@od.nih.gov | 301-496-4819